The sea otters.
Ashley and her daddy ♥
I don't think Ashley like her monkey very well.
I guess we will see if she likes it on Halloween
a little better.
She is looking at the ducks maybe she
should go look at something else we have ducks
at our house but we don't have polar bears.
lol
There is a duck.
This thing creeped me out a first it was just
staring at me like he wanted to eat me!
This is a big turtle.
This is a big lizard .
Didn't you want to see a zebras butt today
lol
The giraffs
A daddy lion.
A close up wild dog.
The cheetah
A donkey
A fat bunny rabbit!
lol
A big fake spider
Pirate skeleton
Another big spider with its big web.
Striped pumpkin
A ghost taking over a Reese's peanut butter
sigh lol !!!
Sharks that you can touch
I pet almost all of them i think
even Ashley touched a couple
she wasn't scared she usually is.
All the panguins and me and my friend maddie
were wondering what it would be like being a penguin.
My little cousin Coy.
No comments:
Post a Comment